"We do not stop exercising because we grow old - we grow old because we stop exercising."- Dr. Kenneth Cooper

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 11

 
Today was an interesting day. There was quite a mix up with what everyone was being taught. I thought that I wasn't teaching my lesson until Friday because it was one of the hardest and we were going from easiest to hardest/backwards alphabetically. We weren't teaching our hard lesson, we were teaching the easy ones first so I found out when I got there I would be teaching. I'm glad it was the easy skills today because that would have been embarrassing to not be ready for a lesson and can't do it. After me everyone else did their lessons too and it was a great learning experience. I got to see how other people taught and what I liked and disliked about what they did and compared the lesson to mine. I didn't think mine was the best because I am a hard grader on myself and right now it doesn't matter if you are the best. This is a learning experience and I am making all the mistakes now so I can learn from them and become a better teacher. I uploaded my basic jump audio here.
 Basic Jump Lesson