"We do not stop exercising because we grow old - we grow old because we stop exercising."- Dr. Kenneth Cooper

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 1

The first day of 255 was very exciting. The only thing I didn't like was that I was wearing boots. I usually come prepared for classes, but with the rainy weather I forgot to bring sneakers. I definitely was caught off guard with having to teach the first day. I didn't mind teaching, but I realized I didn't clearly understand how I was teaching. I just got out of tactical and a couple other classes that had me teach so I felt pretty comfortable, but I thought I had to just teach how to teach a skill. I taught how to throw a football. I didn't realize that I had to do anything after speaking so I didn't like how I felt a little ridiculous when I thought I was done. I enjoyed the first class, it was a good way to meet the other students because I had different partners. I really liked the intensity and enthusiasm of the class setting and look forward of what else is to come.