"We do not stop exercising because we grow old - we grow old because we stop exercising."- Dr. Kenneth Cooper

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 3



The day started off with a quiz of everyone's name and song from the last class. I got everyone right off the bat except for one girl. I remembered her song, but I couldn't remember her name. Next class I am going to ask her. After that Professor Yang had everyone do the greeting of everyone's own blog. Also say what you believe in  as a physical educator. I wish I had more time to think because I wasn't ready and I'm glad I can do it over later. Then everyone got into groups of 2 or 3 and experimented with using different types of contact points with their partner or partners. Some challenges were 1 hand and two feet, two hands and 1 foot, and many others. then we got in groups of 4 and did the same thing. Luckily most people have had adventure activities and weren't too uncomfortable with getting in each others personal space. Then at the end of class everyone tried to fit in a small square and it didn't take long to complete the task. Everyone fit in and then Regina climbed on top of everyone for all of us to become successful.