"We do not stop exercising because we grow old - we grow old because we stop exercising."- Dr. Kenneth Cooper

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lab C Review

This lesson had the good and the bad. The good was that I spoke a lot more clearly and kept my umms and ahs to a minimum. I kept the class organized and together and for the most part everyone understood the tasks. The bad was I didn't get to finish my lesson. I had a game at the end and I was going to give most of the feedback then and pin point. Since I didn't get that far in my lesson it stunk. I also had brought two lap tops for the class to watch a video of how to cross over on the turn if they needed additional help. I would have like to have had got to that part of my lesson. I was a little commanding, but that was because I wanted to get to the game at the end and get through the drills as quickly as possible.
Time Coding
Transcript
Feedback
Video